Plants add so much to your home. Indoors and out, plants add beauty and warmth to your home. With the right planter, you can put a plant just about anywhere. If you are looking for some DIY planter ideas you can make, read on!
There are some great planter boxes here for outside, and one of them doubles as a clever storage compartment for garden hoses and equipment. I found some creative flower pot designs and if you don’t have enough places to sit a potted plant, I found some cool ways you can hang them instead. With this great assortment of ideas, you can have plants in every room of your house.
Plants do so much more than just look good. They are “friendly.” And they improve the air quality of your home, too. There are so many great reasons to surround yourself with plants and with these creative DIY planters, it just got easier!
1. DIY Lantern terrarium Tutorial – Persia Lou
2. Modern DIY Terrariums – Delineate Your Dwelling
3. Scrap Wood and Mason Jar Planter Box – Making it in the Mountains
4. Sea Glass Planter – Crafts By Amanda
5. Diamond Hanging Planters – The Crafted Sparrow
6. DIY Hanging Wire Planter – A Joyful Riot
7. Hanging Mason Jar Planters – Fair Robin Revival
8. DIY Reclaimed Wood Planter Box Fairy Garden – Make It Love It
9. Sea Glass Fishing Float Succulent Planter – Doodle Craft Blog
10. Make Your Own Disco Ball Hanging Planter – A Beautiful Mess
11. DIY Planter Tutorial – Cherished Bliss
12. DIY Hose Holder with Pallet Wood Planter – DIY Candy
13. House Number Planter Box DIY – Gina Michele
14. Make a Clay Petal Planter – A Beautiful Mess
15. Metallic Polka Dot Flower Pot – As the Bunny Hops
Use these DIY planter ideas to create some wonderful additions to your home.