One of the best ways to turn a house into a home is by what you hang on your walls. Framed pictures of family and friends are a great way to personalise your space. And another is by creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind wall hangings with your own two hands.
I looked around the internet and found some really cool projects to share with you. The projects range from difficult to super simple, and they each leave room for you to adapt them to your personal tastes and decor. If you love a good project, you’ll want to check these DIY wall hangings out!
Everyone enjoys finding that perfect “something” that pulls the whole room together. If one of these projects turns out to be the “something” that you are looking for, you’ll have the added fun of telling people that you made it yourself.
Just don’t be surprised if they ask you to make them something for their wall, too!
1. DIY Modern Tassel Wall Hanging – Homey Oh My
2. Easy DIY Living Wall Art – A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY Rainbow Latch Hook Wall Hanging – Studio DIY
4. Instagram Polaroid Block Gallery Wall – A Joyful Riot
5. DIY Faux Fur Wall Hangings – A Joyful Riot
6. Faux Succulent Wall Art – The Country Chic Cottage
7. Cardboard Letter Hanging Photo Gallery – Fair Robin Revival
8. Large Tapestry Wall Hanging – A Beautiful Mess
9. DIY Moon Phase Wall Mobile – The Merry Thought
10. Felt Toucan Wall Art – Lia Griffith
11. Kool Aid Dip Dye Tassel Wall Hanging – Lolly Jane
12. God’s Eye (Ojo De Dios) Craft Tutorial – Persia Lou
13. DIY Wall Hanging – No Loom Needed! – Crafts Unleashed
14. DIY Brass Wall Hanging – The Merry Thought
15. Chalkboard Skillet Wall Art – Fair Robin Revival
Have a wonderful time creating your DIY wall hangings.