Paella is a dish that many people crave after a Spanish holiday, and it is really easy to make it for yourself at home.
Working with a variety of flavour combinations you can serve it at dinner parties or to your family for a mid-week dinner.
Swap out any ingredients for fussy eaters and you have a meal the whole family will enjoy.
How to make paella
Here are 15 recipes for making your paella, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
1. Slow cooker chicken and prawn paella – from Katykicker
2. Chicken and Seafood Paella – Jo Cooks
3. Mushroom Paella – Blissful Basil
4. Vegetable Paella – Cookie and Kate
5. Crockpot Paella – Wanna Bite
6. Speedy Paella – Baking Outside the Box
7. Vegetable Paella With Chickpeas – Cook Nourish Bliss
8. Spanish Chorizo, Shrimp, and Chicken Paella – Homemade Hooplah
9. Sausage, Chicken, and Black Bean Paella – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
10. Cheap and Easy Gluten-Free Paella – Fearless Dining
11. Paella On the Grill – Must Have Mom
12. Paleo Paella – The Healthy Foodie
13. Vegetable Paella – Recipe Girl
14. A Very Vegan Paella – Delish Knowledge
15. Succulent Spanish Shrimp With Yellow Rice – Living Sweet Moments
What to serve with paella
Paella is usually considered to be a dish by itself, containing a wide variety of flavours and ingredients.
If you wanted to have a less carb-heavy meal then you could serve your paella with salad, or if you wanted even more carbs then it would work very well with a crusty or rustic bread loaf.
How to save even more money on these paella recipes
You can save money money on these paella recipes by finding your protein of choice in the supermarket reduced shelf.
Why not enjoy one of these delicious paellas with one of these tasty Spring cocktails? You might also like this mahi mahi recipe.