If you are looking for a beauty treat for yourself or to give as a gift, or an activity you can do with children then you will love these pumpkin shaped sugar scrubs. In this post I am going to share how to make sugar scrub bars.
What is a sugar scrub bar?
Before learning how to make these sugar scrub bars you might want to know what they are.
A sugar scrub bar is more solid than a normal sugar scrub, meaning you don’t need to keep it in a jar or the original packaging. They look great as gifts and can be shaped into almost anything.
How easy is it to make sugar scrub bars?
Making sugar scrub bars is really easy – you will need just 4 ingredients and 2 items of equipment to make sugar scrub bars.
Pumpkin sugar scrub bars
- Pumpkin ice cube tray
- Glass measuring jug
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 29 grams
Clear gylcerin melt and pour soap base
- 1/4 cup Pure cane sugar
- 5 drops
Orange soap colour
- Melt your soap base in the microwave on high for about 15 seconds.
- Mix in the olive oil, sugar and soap colorant.
- Stir well. If it is starting to thicken, put it back in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into your mold and let set for about 1 hour.
- Pop bars out of mold and store in an airtight container.
If you like beauty you might like these 10 beauty empties.
Get everything you need to make these sugar scrub bars
If you need to purchase any of the items for this activity you can find them on Amazon below: