When the stresses of life get you down, doing some self-nurturing can really help. You may enjoy pampering yourself with music or some fine wine. But if you’re anything like me, you’d rather enjoy that wine and music while soaking in a hot bath. And if you happen to be surrounded by the fragrant aroma of a wonderful bath bomb, so much the better!
I’ve found some incredible ways that you can make your own soap, lotion and bath bombs. Creative and fun, making your own toiletries is actually a lot easier than you might think. And When you see some of the cool links I’ve found, you’ll probably want to try them all. I know I do!
Knowing how to make soaps, lotions, and bath bombs is actually a really useful skill, as well. It puts you in control of the products you allow on your body – which is really ideal if you have allergies. These items all make great gifts, as well. Surprise someone with a collection of homemade soap or some cute bath bombs and watch their face light up with delight. As they contemplate their escape into a steamy bathroom, you may see the stress literally leave their face. What better gift could there be?
Especially if you include that bottle of wine!
Let’s Get Making
1. Watermelon Bath Bomb Recipe – Happiness is Homemade
2. Homemade Jelly Soups – Mad in Crafts
3. DIY Bath Tea – A Pumpkin and a Princess
4. Homemade Bath Fizzies Recipe – Today’s Creative Ideas
5. 10-Minute DIY Milk & Honey Soap – Happiness is Homemade
6. Homemade Strawberry Bath Bombs – Mad in Crafts
7. DIY Unicorn Frappuccino Bath Bomb – A Pumpkin and a Princess
8. How to Make Homemade Soap – The Things We’ll Make
9. How to Make Lye Soap – Living on a Dime
10. Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Recipe – Little House Living
11. Lemon-Lime Coconut Sugar Scrub – Happiness is Homemade
12. Bulletproof Coffee Body Scrub – Mad in Crafts
13. DIY Harry Potter Bath Bombs – A Pumpkin and a Princess
14. How to Make Homemade Lotion – The Things We’ll Make
15. DIY Whipped Sugar Cookie Body Butter – Happiness is Homemade
Be sure to book in some pamper time when you make your own soap and other goodies.