I am a massive Poundland fan, and am really excited to see their chilled and frozen food range coming into more stores.
How much is the Poundland frozen food range going to cost?
The Poundland chilled and frozen food range is priced between 50p – £5.
That means your total might not end in a round pound number like we are use to from this budget retailer.
However there are plenty of bargains from this food range to be had.
What does the Poundland chilled and frozen food range sell?
This new range at Poundland comes as part of a partnership with Fulton Foods, and it includes over 400 everyday grocery items including yogurt and fish.
Poundland chilled and frozen range store list
The following stores will be stocking the Poundland chilled and frozen food range on the following dates.
Current stores stocking the range:
- Ashbourne (Waterside Retail Park)
- Belper (King Street)
- Doncaster (Wheatley Retail Park)
- Huddersfield (Victoria Lane)
- Leeds (The Core, Lands Lane)
- Leyon (Leyton Mills Retail Park)
- Stratford (The Stratford Centre)
Week beginning 9 March 2020:
- Newcastle (Gateshead Trinity Square)
- Newcastle (Gateshead Team Valley Retail World)
- Hartlepoole (Middleton Grange)
- Sunderland (High Street West)
- Nottingham (Castle Retail Park)
Week beginning 16 March 2020:
- Nottingham (East Point Retail Park)
- Nottingham (Chilwell Retail Park)
- Blackburn (The Mall)
- Bradford (Kirkgate Shopping Centre)
- Rotherham (Parkgate Shopping Centre)
Week beginning 23 March 2020:
- Nottingham (Wheeler Gate)
- Leeds (Crown Point Shopping Park)
- Chesterfield (Ravenside Retail Park)
- Bradford (Enterprise 5 Retail Park)
- Mexborough (Market Hall)
Week beginning 30 March 2020:
- Wakefield (Trinity Walk Shopping Centre)
- Sheffield (Meadowhall Centre)
- Derby (Kingsway Retail Park)
- York (Monks Cross Shopping Park)
- Doncaster (Frenchgate Shopping Centre)
Can you shop at Poundland online?
Check out more information about Poundland online.
What have you bought from the new range?
I would love to know what you have managed to spot and buy from the new range at Poundland. Simply leave a comment below letting me know what you bought and how it tasted.