Lamb is one of my favourite meats to cook with. So tender and juicy, with light and distinctive flavor, lamb is good in all kinds of dishes. And if you are on the lookout for your next favourite lamb recipe, I have some tasty ones for you on this list!
Lamb is one of the most popular meats around the world.
For those who really enjoy a good hunk of meat, the Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops or Roast Leg of Lamb is a wonderful way to go. And if you’d prefer to try lamb cooked up as part of a more complex dish, there are recipes here that reflect flavor profiles from Mexico, Turkey, Greece, and more.
The simple truth is that with meat as delicious and versatile as lamb, there really isn’t a wrong way to enjoy it.
1. Mexican Lamb Tacos With Tequila Soaked Raisins and Pepitas – Shared Appetite
2. Turkish Gozleme With Lamb – Jo Cooks
3. Grilled Lamb Souvlaki Bowls – Climbing Grier Mountain
4. Grilled Lamb Kabobs With Tahini Sauce – The Healthy Foodie
5. Slow Cooker Lamb Stroganoff – Recipe Girl
6. Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops – The Kitchen McCabe
7. Greek Lamb Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce – Brown Eyed Baker
8. Roast Leg of Lamb – Barefeet in the Kitchen
9. Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb – Jo Cooks
10. Lamb Chops With Crispy Shallots and Pomegranate Sauce – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
11. Lamb Kofta – Recipe Girl
12. Lamb Stew – Like Mother Like Daughter
13. Slow Cooker Lamb Stew with Hatch Chile Peppers – Fearless Dining
14. Lamb Slider Lettuce Wraps With Whipped Feta Spread – How Sweet Eats
15. Broiled Lamb Chops w/White Beans & Spinach – Recipe Girl
Enjoy these delicious lamb recipes!