One of the loveliest ways to celebrate seasonal holidays is by hanging a festive door Easter wreath. A seasonal door wreath provides a warm and welcoming splash of colour to your home. And these beautiful DIY wreaths are a wonderful way to say, “Happy Easter” to your friends, neighbours, and family. I put this list of wreaths together with variety and flexibility in mind. No matter your personal level of “craftiness”, I hope you’ll find a project here that inspires you to create.
Easter is a fun holiday for pretty wreaths. Whether you fantasize about a wreath of brightly-colored Easter eggs, wish to celebrate your faith through a beautiful resurrection wreath, or prefer the simple beauty of flowers – there are many ways to express yourself with a wreath!
These DIY Wreaths also make great craft projects to work on with the kids. Create your wreath early in the season – before your time fills up with church gatherings, egg decorating, chocolate baskets, and trips to the park. That way, when you and your children return from the delightful, yet exhausting Easter Egg Hunt, your beautiful wreath will welcome you home.
1. Easy Paper Wreath – The Resourceful Mama
2. DIY Cardboard Wreath – Little Red Window
3. Easy Easter Egg Wreath – Crazy Little Projects
4. Burlap Ribbon Wreath – Uncommon Designs Online
5. Peeps Wreath Tutorial – Tried & True Blog
6. Tulle Wreath – A Night Owl Blog
7. Resurrection Butterfly Wreath – Mad In Crafts
8. DIY Paper & Fiber Wreath – Lia Griffith
9. Washi Tape Wreath – Smashed Peas and Carrots
10. Embroidery Hoop Bunny Wreath – Positively Splendid
11. How to Make an Easter Wreath – Crazy Little Projects
12. Tutorial: Spring Flowers Wreath – Polka Dot Chair
13. Carrot Wreath – That’s What Che Said
14. Easter Egg Wreath – A Pumpkin and a Princess
15. DIY Spring Easter Egg Wreath – Where the Smiles Have Been